Patient Access is available Now.
There are a few things you need to know
- ALL patients will have to register, even is you were registered with the previous Online Services.
- Registration forms can be collected from reception or you can download a printable version HERE
- We do NOT accept forms via post. You must come to reception in person
- When registering for Online Access you must provide two forms of ID. These can be -
- Driving Licence
- Council Tax letter
- Benefit letter
- Government letter
- Bank Statement
- We DO NOT accept utility bills for this purpose
We apologise for the inconvenience these changes may cause.